In this hands-on workshop lead by Katherine Nelson, owner of Tiny Plant Market, you’ll learn tips, tricks, and techniques for propagating and growing beautiful new plant babies.
You'll leave the workshop with:
- An assortment of cuttings for new plant babies in water, LECA, and soil
- Propagation containers for all of your new cuttings
- A plant journal for note-taking during and after the workshop
- A plant tote bag for all of your plant goodies
- A bag of LECA and soil for future propagations
- a 1-on-1 follow-up session with Katherine to check in on your propagation journey
- New plant friends!
*As a bonus, all participants will receive a 20% discount on all Scent Workshop merchandise during the workshop!
All plants and materials will be provided, but feel free to bring a plant to propagate at the workshop or cuttings to swap with your new plant friends.
An assortment of snacks and drinks will be provided.
Reservations are limited to ensure a personalized experience.